- Enjoy the festivities with friends and family. Memories are much more precious than losing a pound.
- Go play outside. The snow takes us back to childhood. Ya know, when you didn’t care about your belly.
- Cook your favorite holiday dishes. Rice cakes are good, but what are the holidays without gingerbread cookies?
- Decorate your cozy house. Nothing’s better to get into the holiday spirit than garlands and a beautiful tree. Do you know what’s a little less festive in a house? A scale.
- Listen to holiday music. You are better off listening to Michael Bublé than to the little voice in your head encouraging you to restrict yourself.
Alexandra Gauthier – @danslassiettedalex