Chewy Maple Molasses Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup JIF or other “regular” creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup maple syrup Log Cabin
- 1 tbsp molasses Grandma's brand
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the room temperature butter, peanut butter, maple syrup, and molasses.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda and mix until just combined.
- Scoop even scoops onto baking sheet (should get 12 cookies).
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. Immediately upon taking out of oven, flatten the top of the cookies with clean hands to make them in a puck shape.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes for the perfect texture.