- 2 cups instant oats
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Handful dried cranberries cut in half
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or more to taste
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Be careful not turn burn it. The granola should become lightly golden on top.
- Allow to cool down completely before transferring in an airtight container.