Honey Mustard Baked Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger finely grated
- Sesame seeds to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner and dispose the salmon, skin down, on top. Set aside.
- Prepare the glaze by mixing the ingredients with a fork until a creamy texture is obtained. Brush half of the glaze on the salmon. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve the salmon and brush with the remaining glaze once in the plate.
- Decorate with sesame seeds if desired. Serve with some wild rice and a salad and enjoy!