Tahini, Honey and Cranberries Cookies
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 1/1 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the almond flour with the baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix the honey with the tahini and the vanilla extract. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and then the cranberries. Stir until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 10-30 minutes while preheating the oven to 350°F and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cooling down the dough will make it easier to manipulate.
- Using your hands, form small balls. Roll them into the sesame seeds and transfer on a baking sheet. Using a spatula or the bottom of a glass, press the balls down to form cookies about 1 cm thick.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let them cool down for a few minutes and then dive right into them!