Vegan Nacho Cheese Dip
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1 medium size potato peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- To taste salt and pepper
- 2-3 slices of pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp inactive yeast
- Water to thin as needed
- In a large pan, heat up the oil over medium heat and cook the onions until translucent.
- Add garlic, cashews and potatoes, and roast them for an extra 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add 1 cup of soy milk, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes or until the potatoes have soften up.
- Transfer into a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.